Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tattoo

On Sept 11, 2010 I got some balls and got a tattoo. One more thing crossed off my bucket list!!!! I got the words My Way written on my hip on the backside. It's in honor of Frank Sinatra's song My Way.

To me it means:

I've lived life to the fullest and I've traveled to Europe alone which is not the way where I come from you do a vacation and I understand I lied to my parents about going alone but I did it my way.

I have some regrets but not enough to mention but i did what i did in my life and I did it my way.

In Bon Jovi's song It's my life he references this song as well in the chorus which also means so much to me

"It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive.
It's my life, my heart is like an open highway, like Frankie said I did it my way, I just wana live while I'm alive"

When I'm old and gross and i look at my tattoo and people say why did you do it. i will say in My 20's I lived life and I did it  My Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment